"During 4 years of stool testing for unwanted organisms, 99.9% of all people had at least one and as many as five different unwanted organisms." - Dr. Timothy Ray, OMD
What Organisms Are Unwanted?
An organism that lives off a host, feeds off your energy, your minerals, your cells and the food you eat. There are two categories: large and microscopic. Both types of unwanted organisms rapidly reproduce. Unwanted organisms are in your food, in your water, and spread easily when not washing your hands properly. At a 4 star restaurant, it was found that 100% of the staff had fecal matter around their cuticle or under their nails. From the maitre d', to the bus person, to the food preparer to the chef.
Why is this Important to my Health?
Many people believe that unwanted organisms are rare and found only in poor, undeveloped countries. However, approximately 85% of the world population has unwanted organisms living deep inside them that create an imbalance in the body. Unwanted organisms spread easily when one member of a family is experiencing symptoms. The entire family, especially your partner should proceed with an unwanted organism cleanse to decrease the chance of re-exposure.
Some Signs of Unwanted Organisms:
- Bloated Stomach
- Constant Tiredness
- Bad breath
- Pungent Smelling Stool
- Dark Moods
- Lack of Concentration
- Lack of Vitality
- Eating Too Much or Having No Appetite
- Exaggerated histamine response
- Imbalance in Gastrointestinal Tract
- Grinding teeth or jaw pain
- Dark circles under eyes
- Irrational anger
Unwanted organisms are the hidden cause of many health issues of unexplained etiology, and can mimic the symptoms of other health issues. A poor diet that reduces hydrochloric acid, emotional stress, and/or barely chewing your food - all contribute to an acidic terrain in your body. This acidic environment makes you a perfect host for these organisms to set up residence.
The easiest way to avoid unwanted organisms is by simply washing your hands correctly as this is the primary way microorganisms are passed between humans. Hand washing is our first line of defense and the most effective defense. Of more than 3,700 people using the restroom, 95% were not properly washing their hands, observed undercover researchers. The average hand washing time was 6 seconds, far below the 20 seconds recommended by the CDC.
What is Artemisia & Clove?
Artemisia & Clove™ is a broad-spectrum herbal supplement used to safely remove unwanted organisms. This formula is carefully buffered for long-term use with sensitive digestive tracts, while still maintaining the full strength of action against unwanted organisms.
Begin with a low dose in water or juice. Increase as tolerated to optimal dose by weight. Take optimal dose for 2 weeks. Stop for 1 week. Resume optimal dose for 2 more weeks. Cleanse is complete.
Optimal Dose by Weight
- 76 - 115 lbs: 8 - 12 drops, up to 4 droppers (104 drops), 2x a day
- 116 - 150 lbs: 13 drops, up to 6 droppers (156 drops), 2x a day
- Over 150 lbs: 13 drops, up to 8 droppers (208 drops), 2x a day
If larger unwanted organisms are suspected, begin with K-MIN then include Artemisia & Clove™ after 3-4 days. K-MIN is made of diatomaceous earth, which are fossilized remains of a type of hard-shelled algae diatom. K-MIN shreds large unwanted organisms when they emerge to eat the food in a child’s digestive tract.
K-Min Recommended Intake
1 capsule, 3x a day with meals for 7-10 days.
Clinical TipHow to Wash Hands the Right Way
1. Wet hands with clean, running water and apply soap.
2. Rub hands together, lather them well. Be sure to include the backs of hands and between fingers.
3. With one hand, take the index finger and go around each cuticle and under each nail bed of the opposite hand. This is crucial, as we see eggs from unwanted organisms left under nail beds and around cuticles with the "simplified" hand washing which is common for most people.
4. Continue rubbing hands for at least 20 seconds. Tell your kids to hum the "Happy Birthday" song from beginning to end, twice.
5. Rinse hands well under running water.
6. Dry hands using a clean towel or air dry them. If you are in a public bathroom, use a drying towel to grip the door handle. Dispose neatly in closest trash bin.
Go to the next step to revitalize healthy endocrine function Step 6