45-Day Total Body Detox Journey
With Bioray’s 45-Day Total Body Detox you will detoxify and tone your body naturally. This program is effective for both men and women. It works in harmony with your body while allowing
it to come into the shape that is natural for your metabolism. Natural weight loss occurs as your organs’ structure and function are optimized. You will revitalize your skin, look younger, get stronger and experience improved vitality as never before.
This organic program has been proven effective by over a decade of clinical use for the detoxification of heavy metals, unwanted organisms, residual drugs and harmful chemicals. It is designed to help the body eliminate acidity and restore the alkaline reserve while balancing hormone, adrenal, and endocrine function. This is a TOTAL BODY detox designed to create a fundamental shift toward oxygenation and rejuvenation. To ensure a long life without health imbalances, it is recommended that we repeat this program once a year.
What We Are Detoxing & Why
Our demands on the planet have reached excessive levels while we continue to inhibit nature’s ability to renew herself. It is our dream that you recognize your own contribution – both positive and negative. We can improve the health of our body, our planet, and our next generation, one bite at a time, by curbing excess and avoiding plastic.
Every day we are bombarded with toxins. Scientists estimate that everyone alive today carries within her or his body at least 700 contaminants, most of which have not been well studied. When our organs of elimination (liver, kidneys, etc.) are supported, these harmful substances can be removed more efficiently which increases our chance of living long, healthy lives. In accordance with the 45-Day Total Body Detox, we will be nourishing and rebuilding our organs of elimination. These organs have the arduous job of eliminating waste from the body.
Most people are familiar with programs that force the body through a detox rather than supporting healthy organ structure and function which would enable a more effective, efficient, and well tolerated detoxification. This is the paradigm shift which makes the BIORAY® 45-Day Total Body Detox so unique. If we work in tandem with our bodies, we can then count on them to do the job they are meant to do. The result is that we feel vibrant and in harmony with our organs as they remove toxins from our systems. We are not only detoxing to feel good, we are feeling good while we detox.
What come in the 45-Day Total Body Detox
Sit with Stephanie, Mika and Sam as they talk about everything included in BIORAY's 45-Day Total Body Detox.
Day 1 - Kickoff Q&A
It is our first day of the detox!! Join Mika and Sam as they ask Stephanie their questions and learn what is in store for them during this detox.
We will be documenting the whole process, checking in three times a week and will be here for you through the whole 45 days.
Do you ever wonder why it's important to detoxify your body? What's the big deal? Scientists estimate that each of us carry over 700 contaminants in our body. We are walking filters for the environment. Environmental pollutants diminish us and take the vitality and shine out of our skin and our eyes. They inhibit our ability to be present and enjoy life. Over time they cause health imbalances.
Day 3 - Q&A
It is our third day of the detox, let's check in with Mika and Sam as they have lots of questions for Stephanie.
We've now been doing the detox for a couple of days, and we have so many questions! Learn with us as we go.
Day 5 - The Gut & Colon
It's day 5 and today we are talking about the gut and colon!! Learn with Mika and Sam as Stephanie dives into what doing a total body detox does for the health of your gut and colon.
Did you know... There are more than a hundred million nerve cells in the human small intestine. The gut is a vast warehouse of natural chemicals representing every class of neurotransmitter found in the brain. That’s right! You have a “brain” in your gastrointestinal tract just as you have one in your head!
Day 10 - The Liver Q&A
Liver Liver Liver! Today is all about your body's thoroughbred, the liver. It is day 10 of the Total Body Detox and we are learning all about the liver from Stephaine. Mika and Sam have lots of questions.
In traditional Chinese herbalism, the liver is considered “The General of the Army” and for a very good reason! Truly the hardest working organ in the body, the liver handles over 500 tasks daily. It is charged with breaking down food and absorbing the nutrients, sending those nutrients to the correct system in the body, removing organic and non-organic waste and manufacturing and regulating hormones. The liver can rebuild itself with only 20% of its function remaining, which is particularly necessary in this post WWII age. Exposure to toxins now occurs at levels never before seen. These toxins turn into acidic waste in the body. The liver determines if they are water soluble and can be removed via the kidneys or oil-based and can be turned into bile and removed via the colon.
The liver is a complex organ that plays a key role in most metabolic processes, especially detoxification. Liver cells are designed to break down toxic substances that constantly bombard your body. Many of the toxic chemicals your liver must detoxify come from the environment, the content of your bowels, the food you eat, the water you drink, and the air you breathe. Every drug, artificial chemical, pesticide and hormone is broken down (metabolized) by enzyme pathways inside your liver cells.
When overburdened, your liver becomes sluggish and congested, it is then unable to remove environmental toxins efficiently.
Day 12 - Tonic Making
Join Mika and Sam while they make their afternoon TBD45 tonics together and chat through the process. They seem to be getting the hang of this detox...
Just in case you are unsure if you should jump into all this detox madness.... YES! The 45-Day Total Body Detox will help you connect with your body, learn when you are hungry, and change long formed habits. Join us, it is not too late.
Day 15 - Immune Modulation
Learn about how the 45-Day Total Body Detox is the ultimate immune modulation boost. Stephanie, Mika, and Sam have a conversation about immune support.
Imbalances in the gut contribute to congestion in the liver. Intestinal dysbiosis down regulates hepatic efflux pump activity and impairs phase I and II detoxification pathways in the liver, increasing oxidative stress. Simply put, if your gut is out of balance, you will not detoxify toxins efficiently due to its relationship with the liver.
Supporting your GI tract with a probiotic lysate such as CytoFlora® is a fast and efficient way to decrease harmful organisms while strengthening your gut lining. CytoFlora® is a dietary supplement in which the cell wall of beneficial probiotics have been decimated. This decimation process releases vital substances and nutrients from the cell wall and cytoplasm directly into the lysate solution.
CytoFlora® balances intestinal dysbiosis by pushing unhealthy gut flora out of the gastrointestinal tract and colon, creating an environment for healthy intestinal flora to colonize and thrive. It helps reestablish healthy cross-talk between the gut and brain, most individuals notice improvements within 48 hours.
Day 17 - Why Exercise
We want to share with you what we do to exercise at BIORAY, why to exercise and why exercise according to your blood type.
We want to share with you what we do to exercise at BIORAY, why to exercise and why exercise according to your blood type. That last point was foreign to some of us around the office. Did you know that different exercises are better for different blood types?
Type O: are considered hunters, and it’s likely that you’re naturally strong and athletic. This means you’re better off taking advantage of regular workouts that tax the cardiovascular and muscular system.
Type A: have naturally higher cortisol levels and should incorporate Vinyasa sequences, Pilates, T’ai Chi, and any other kind of isometric workout. Meditation and deep breathing are also beneficial.
Type B: need to balance meditative exercises with more intense physical exercise. B blood types tend to do well with friends for group workouts like bike riding, a casual game of tennis, or even martial arts class (they like a little mental challenge as well).
Type AB: need low-power cardio sessions, like long walks, hiking, golf, or dance classes, especially when you have a bunch of built-up energy inside you. These exercises may be the answer you are looking for. If you haven’t felt the best after your ascribed workout, it could have something to do with your genetic blueprint, also known as your blood type.
Day 19 - If you are going to cheat...
First off, let us say we do NOT advocate cheating. But if you insist, here's how to do it the right way. Mika and Stephanie talk about what to do if you are going to cheat during BIORAY® 45-Day Total Body Detox.
- COFFEE – We suggest weaning off coffee over 1 - 4 days and finally replacing it with green tea altogether. Gunpowder green tea is a great replacement. However, if you find you’ve broken down and jumped for the java, follow the cup with 7 Pines Barley Grass tablets. Whatever you do, don’t substitute for a soda. Colas (yes, especially diet colas) are a straight “NO”; you’ll choke on the number of barley tablets you’ll need to balance the acidity.
- BAD FOOD FOR YOUR BLOOD TYPE – When ‘required’ to eat a food on your blood type’s negative list (i.e. an inescapable business dinner), also order two beneficial foods. This is will negate almost all noticeable negative effects of the offending food. This isn’t Vegas, but the 2-to-1 rule applies here every time.
- NOT CHEWING YOUR FOOD TO A LIQUID – While ‘learning’ this technique, take 6 - 8 Wobenzym® tablets with your food. This will assist breaking down your food for you. While this is immensely inefficient compared to chewing with your teeth (chewing increases circulation in the tissue and bone of the teeth which is healthy for you), it will also mitigate gas/farting and your friends will thank you for that.
- SWIMMING IN OR DRINKING CHLORINATED WATER – If swimming is your exercise of choice (I commend you) or you are lost in a desert and offered only tap water, add your highest tolerated dose of NDF® or NDF Plus® in your offending glass of H2O or drink just before swimming. In-vivo testing shows NDF® and NDF Plus® bind to free chlorine and make it inert.
- ENERGY DEPLETION/INABILITY TO EXERCISE – Take 3 - 5 Oxy-Powder® in water and be prepared to move 4 hours later. It’ll lighten your load and give you some pep. Seriously, a clogged pooper sees no possibility, a clean one can see that anything is possible, such as a brisk walk or pretending you are trying.
Day 22 - Eating
It's day 22 let's look at what we are eating during this detox. This is not a starvation diet and we are eating lots of yummy food.
Day 24 - Low Battery Focus
Let's dive into what low battery focus means as we talk about how we are feeling on day 24 of the 45-Day Total Body Detox.
Day 26 - Lady Passion & Red Rooster
It's day 26 of the 45-Day Total Body Detox. But depending on who you ask, 27. Today we are talking about adding in Lady Passion & Red Rooster and also how to make sure we are putting the lemon in our water correctly.
When an adult has environmental toxins it takes its toll on essential endocrine function. Lady Passion® and Red Rooster® are unique in their ability to support and balance female/male hormones respectively and enhance immune function. Consumed daily, the effects will accumulate, replenishing libido and nourishing the body and spirit.
The endocrine system makes testosterone in men and progesterone and estrogen in women. A woman can determine that all is well when she maintains a 28 day menstrual cycle; bleeding for 5 days with bright red blood. For men, energy reserves and creativity begin with an erection in the morning showing your body's zest for life.
Day 31 - When You've Gone Astray with Your Detox...
What happens when life gets in the way? Should you quit the detox, repeat a day, or extend the program? Let's talk about it. Also, how your everyday products affecting your health?
Day 33 - Tonic Organization and Prep
Stephanie walks us through how she re-organizes her tonic bag and supplements when things get crazy. Join Sam and Stephanie as they talk through how they are doing.
Day 36 - The Kidneys
Happy day 36 of the detox! Join Sam and Stephanie as they talk about your Kidneys and the role they play: regulating the composition of your blood, keeping the volume of water in your body constant, and much more.
Your kidneys are two bean-shaped organs, each about the size of your fist. Although the kidneys are small in size, they receive 20 percent of the blood pumped by your heart. The large blood supply to your kidneys enables them to:
- Regulate the composition of your blood
- Maintain concentrations of various ions and other important substances
- Keep the volume of water in your body constant
- Remove urea, ammonia, drugs, toxic substances and waste from your body
- Stabilize the acid-base concentration of your blood
- Support healthy blood pressure
- Stimulate the production of red blood cells
- Maintain your body’s calcium levels
Day 38 - How The Liver Impacts Skin, Hormones and Cholesterol
What do hormones, cholesterol and our skin all have in common? The liver! Today, we’ll look at these connections as part of the Total Body Detox.
What do hormones, cholesterol and our skin all have in common? The liver! Today, we’ll look at these connections as part of the Total Body Detox.
- The skin acts as our check engine light and is a great indicator of how well the internal organs are functioning
- Skin irritations or blemishes can indicate inefficient liver function
- Using creams, lotions and medications on skin irritations may provide temporary relief, but the issue will continue to return unless the root cause is identified and addressed
- The liver manufactures 80% of the cholesterol in the blood
- The liver plays a vital role in regulating cholesterol levels in the body
- Cholesterol is a building block of hormones
- Along with Vitamin D and bile salts, cholesterol helps create neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine
- The liver regulates the balance of hormones in the body
- When there are toxins present in our body, our adrenals release stress hormones as a response. When we begin to remove these toxins, stress hormones are again released.
- The liver processes, transforms and removes excess hormones from the body
- A congested or inefficient liver can lead to emotional imbalances
Supporting and nourishing the liver as well as our adrenals is key to glowing skin, healthy cholesterol levels and happy hormones. So, how do we do this? A combination of Liver Life® and Loving Energy® is a great place to start.
Day 40 - Neutral Pathways
It's day 40 of the total body detox, and today we are talking about how through eating differently, taking our remedies, and exercising we have created new neural pathways.
45 days may seem odd at first, but when we do something different, that is not our habit or our usual mode of business, or how we handle ourselves every day, we create new neural pathways. We are eating different, exercising, and taking our tonics. Picking up something new becomes easier. This detox forces us to take care of ourselves, and doing it with friends makes us accountable to continue. When you shift and make like changes you are left thinking, "this feels so good, I don't ever want to stop."
Day 43 - What Comes Next?
Let's talk about what to do when we come to the end of the 45 Day Total Body Detox. How do you maintain all this progress you've made?
Life after the 45 Day Total Body Detox.
Your journey on the 45 Day Total Body Detox has come to an end and you’re likely wondering, “What do I do now?” The simple answer is that you can incorporate the strategies you’ve learned into a lifestyle that will help you maintain the progress that you’ve achieved.
Food Suggestions After the 45-Day Total Body Detox
Stay on cooked foods for first 5 days. Add grains and legumes into your diet per day for the first 5 days, increasing to two servings a day on day 6 and maintaining until day 14. Going forward, add grains, legumes, and raw foods in accordance with your blood type. If you notice gas or slowing of bowels use Good To Go® and increase warming foods according to your blood type. Remember, raw foods need to be chewed thoroughly as they are very “cold” to the digestion and slow it down.
Continuing Supplementation After the 45 Day Total Body Detox
The supplements in the 45 Day Total Body Detox were selected to help the body eliminate acidity and restore the alkaline reserve while balancing hormonal, adrenal, and endocrine function. You may wish to continue these supplements for daily maintenance.
Suggested Maintenance Intake: (may be adjusted, as needed or desired)
- Loving Energy: 2 droppers, 2x daily in water or juice
- Liver Life: 2 droppers daily in water or juice
- Cytoflora: 2 droppers daily in water or juice
- NDF® or NDF Plus®: 1 dropper, 2 x daily in water or juice
- Vital-10 / Probiotics: 4 capsules, 2 x per day
- Pines Barley Grass: 7 tablets, 1 x per day
- Lady Passion and/or Red Rooster 2 droppers, 2 x per day
- Citramins II®: 3 capsules, 1 x per day
- Omega Oil: 3 capsules, 1 x per day
- Good To Go®: as needed
Switching to BIORAY Daily
Bioray Daily® herbal dietary supplements help teens and adults deal with the stress and rigors pollution has on the body every day. They contain our proprietary blend of herbs with micronized chlorella and some have our 11-strain probiotic lysates.
Bioray Daily® products work synergistically with other supplements and are safe to take when utilizing medications.
All BIORAY products are safe and beneficial to use long-term. Continuing a healthy lifestyle with exercise, proper hydration (half the body’s weight in ounces of water), high quality and nutrient rich food.
Tue, Apr 13, 21 |