Children: Where To Start with BIORAY Professional™ Products
Remove unwanted organisms
It is a normal fact of life that children experience unwanted organisms many times throughout their growing years. Pets, playing in the dirt, biting nails, and not washing hands correctly are all sources of unwanted organism eggs. In fact, 85% of the world’s population has various unwanted organisms living inside them.
Research continues to show unwanted organisms contribute to learning difficulties in kids. When the prevalence in the community exceeds 50%, WHO guidelines suggests that all children should be evaluated for unwanted organisms.
Artemisia & Clove™ is a broad-spectrum herbal supplement used to safely remove unwanted organisms. This formula is carefully buffered for long-term use with sensitive digestive tracts, while still maintaining the full strength of action against a broad spectrum of unwanted organisms.
Top 10 Issues In Kids With Unwanted Organisms:
- Difficulty learning
- Teeth grinding
- Angry outbursts
- Itchy rectum
- Sleep disturbances
- Craving sweets and carbohydrates
- Slow growth
- Nutrient imbalances
- Memory issues
- Foul smelling bowel movements
How to Wash Hands To Remove Unwanted Organisms
1. Wet hands with clean, running water and apply soap.
2. Rub hands together, lather them well. Be sure to include the backs of hands and between fingers.
3. With one hand, take the index finger and go around each cuticle and under each nail bed of the opposite hand. This is crucial, as we see eggs from unwanted organisms left under nail beds and around cuticles with the “simplified” hand washing which is common for most people.
4. Continue rubbing hands for at least 20 seconds. Tell your kids to hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end, twice.
5. Rinse hands well under running water.
6. Dry hands using a clean towel or air dry them. If you are in a public bathroom, use a drying towel to grip the door handle. Dispose neatly in closest trash bin.