Adults: Where To Start with BIORAY Professional™ Products
Support Liver Function & Your Bodies Ability to Filter Toxins
"Fatty liver affects 20% of the population worldwide"- International Liver Congress, 2016
What Happens When You Have a Dysfunctional Liver?
Your liver is responsible for over 500 different functions and affects every physiological process in your body. When overburdened, your liver becomes sluggish and is unable to remove environmental toxins efficiently. As a result, your energy levels decrease, you become moody and easily irritated. When your liver is overworked for too long, you become sensitive to food and the environment.
The liver is a complex organ that plays a key role in most metabolic processes, especially detoxification. Liver cells are designed to break down toxic substances that constantly bombard your body. Many of the toxic chemicals your liver must detoxify come from the environment, the content of your bowels, the food you eat, the water you drink, and the air you breathe. Every drug, artificial chemical, pesticide and hormone is broken down (metabolized) by enzyme pathways inside your liver cells.
Symptoms of a Sluggish Liver
- Feeling tired in the morning
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent head pain
- Intolerance to food
- Chemical sensitivities including cleaning products, paint, petrol, perfume, bleach, etc.
- Problems digesting fatty, creamy, or oily foods
- Skin irritations
- Feeling flushed; heat rising up from the torso towards the head
- Waking up between 1 - 3 a.m.
- Pungent smelling urine
Why is Supporting Healthy Liver Function Important to Your Health?
The simplest and most effective way to cleanse the blood, take the load off the immune system, improve digestion, and facilitate detoxification is by optimizing healthy liver function. The liver bears the brunt of modern day chemicals, accumulating toxins that weaken the immune system. When the liver becomes overburdened and sluggish, unfiltered toxins are left circulating throughout the body and are deposited in fatty tissue. When acids and toxins are eliminated daily and the alkaline reserve is stable, the body is able to maintain healthy balance more efficiently.
The Liver's Impact on Detoxification
Trying to detoxify the body with a congested liver is similar to trying to drive home during traffic hour. The more you push through a traffic jam, the more backed up it gets. The same is true when you try to remove toxins with a congested liver. If you push more toxins through your liver when it's congested, you will experience an increase in irritating symptoms. This creates more work as your body will produce stress hormones which your liver will also have to filter out. As you support and decongest the liver, toxins leave the body much more efficiently and you feel good during detox.
Nourishing your liver with Liver Life®, healthy food, staying well hydrated with water and exercise is key to maintaining healthy liver function.
Liver Life® Health Benefits
- Improves detox, nutrient absorption and food tolerance
- Increases metabolism and energy levels
- Balances healthy body weight
- Restores healthy pH balance
- Promotes restful sleep and balanced hormones
- Reduces skin irritations, head pain and sensory issues
What is Liver Life®
Liver Life® is a liver restorative that naturally strengthens the liver's structure and function, improves the body's ability to filter toxins, drain acidic waste, and decrease ammonia. Liver Life® opens up the detox pathways in the liver and supports kidney function. The liver is responsible for processing fats, carbohydrates, excess hormones and histamines, manufacturing vitamins and minerals as well as storing and mobilizing them. With regular use of Liver Life®, we see a decreased need for high dose supplementation of nutrients which indicates the liver is able to process and utilize nutrients from food and supplements more efficiently. Liver Life® is safe to use with other supplements and western medications. There are no known contraindications.
The liver is a valve for emotions in TCM. When the liver is congested or stagnant, emotions back up and create "pent up" feelings. When the liver is functioning well, a happier demeanor is noted and stagnant liver chi is resolved. Ultimately people are happier and no longer "liverish"; a term coined by the British when one is in a snappish or crabby mood
Research shows the ingredients in BIORAY's Liver Life® significantly decreases irritations to foods that irritate the body. IgG ELISA Food Panels, a biochemical test used to screen for food irritation, show a 48% average decrease in irritation to 28 different foods. Nine of those foods ceased toproduce a negative response after three months on Liver Life®. Further testing showed that overall liver function improved by over 50% in just fifteen days of the subjects taking an increased dose of Liver Life®.
Food irritations may contribute to cognitive or behavioral issues rather than common high histamine complaints like congestion, wheezing, or itching in some individuals. By supporting healthy liver function with Liver Life®, these symptoms are often mitigated.
Ingredients such as maitake mushrooms, milk thistle and red root in Liver Life® work to eliminate toxins by supporting phase I and phase II detox pathways and enhancing the body's ability to eliminate toxins.
"Liver Life® performs an important role for anyone living in a post World War II era. It is vitally important that your liver is healthy and maintains its ability to function through the onslaught of manufactured chemicals and pesticides that are in our environment today,"
Stephanie Ray, ND, CNHP, President & CEO of BIORAY®
Support the liver with food
- Whole organic food contains 300 times more nutrients than processed food. These nutrients provide energy and materials for our cells to rebuild.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and lightly cooked vegetables especially dark green, leafy vegetables and orange, yellow, purple, and red colored fruits and vegetables. They contain living enzymes, fiber, vitamin C, natural antibiotic substances, phyto-nutrients, and are an excellent support for phase I liver detox pathway.
- Eat sulfurous veggies like broccoli, cabbage, etc. They assist phase II liver detox pathway.
- Eat food that increases glutathione levels in the body. Asparagus, watermelon and broccoli are good sources of glutathione while papayas and avocados help the body to produce glutathione.