#11: Daily Maintenance After 45 Day Total Body Detox
45 Day Total Body Detox 2022
By Stephanie Ray, BCN, CNHP
Your journey on the 45-Day Total Body Detox has come to an end. Congratulations! You may be wondering, “What do I do now?” The simple answer is that you can incorporate the strategies you’ve learned into a lifestyle that will help you maintain the progress that you’ve achieved.
Food Suggestions After the 45-Day Total Body Detox
Stay on cooked foods for the first 5 days. Add grains and legumes into your diet a little per day for the first 5 days, increasing to two servings a day on day 6 and maintaining until day 14. Going forward, add grains, legumes, and raw foods in accordance with your blood type. If you notice gas or slowing of bowels use Good To Go®, make sure you are chewing well, and increase warming foods according to your blood type. Remember, raw foods need to be chewed thoroughly as they are very “cold” to the digestion and slow it down.
Continuing Supplementation After the 45-Day Total Body Detox
The supplements in the 45-Day Total Body Detox were selected to help the body eliminate acidity and restore the alkaline reserve while balancing hormonal, adrenal, and endocrine function. You may wish to continue these supplements for daily maintenance.
Suggested Maintenance Intake: (These may be adjusted, as needed or desired)
Using BIORAY Daily®
BIORAY Daily® are alcohol-free dietary supplements that work for maintenance as well. The Daily line combines 3 formulas into one bottle. They contain our proprietary blend of herbs with micronized chlorella and some have our 11-strain probiotic lysates. Bioray Daily® products work synergistically with other supplements and are safe to take when utilizing medications.
All BIORAY® products are safe and beneficial to use long-term. Continuing a healthy lifestyle with exercise, proper hydration (half the body’s weight in ounces of water), high quality, nutrient- rich food, and making sure your bowels are moving daily is key for maintaining results.
Here is a link to our Symptom & Product Chart for additional information about products and issues.
Wishing you health and vitality,
Stephanie Ray, BCN, ND
Recipes That Support Specific Organ Symptoms
Quinoa Liver Support Breakfast Bowl
- ½ cup + 1 tbs. filtered water
- ¼ cup quinoa (rinsed well)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 eggs or 2 ounces of firm organic tofu*
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup greens of your choice, wilted
- ¼ tsp + a dash cumin
- ¼ tsp + a dash turmeric
- 1 dropper Liver Life®
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine rinsed quinoa, ½ cup of filtered water, ¼ tsp cumin, and ¼ tsp turmeric in a small saucepan with lid and cook until all of the water is absorbed, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook eggs in olive oil in your favorite style (scrambled is easy but over easy or over hard are great, too!). Season with salt and pepper. *Replace eggs with firm tofu for vegan option. Remove eggs from pan and add 1 tbs. of filtered water to pan and greens of choice. Cook until wilted (deep green and soft).
- Add cooked quinoa in a deep bowl and top with cooked eggs, sliced avocado, wilted greens, a dash of cumin and turmeric, and Liver Life®. Enjoy!
7 Layer Roasted Veggie Salad w/Adrenal Support
(Use any veggies you have in your refrigerator, each veggie should be chopped into roughly 1 inch cubes)
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 small head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and chopped
- 1 head of garlic, peeled, leave cloves whole
- 2 tbs. olive oil
Toss the veggies in olive oil and spread out into a thin layer on cookie sheet. Roast at 350 degrees for 35 minutes and turn up your oven to 425 for 5-10 minutes to brown and crisp the veggies. Remove from oven and add cooked veggies to a large bowl. Pour dressing over the veggies and combine. May be served hot or cold.
- 2 tbs. Lemon juice
- 2 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs. Apple cider or coconut vinegar
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 2-3 tbs. honey or maple syrup
- 1 dropper Loving Energy®
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine the ingredients listed above in a blender and blend for 15-20 seconds.
White Bean & Veggie Detox Stew
- ½ onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced (or 1 small can of diced tomatoes, be sure to choose BPA-free cans)
- 1 cup cooked cannellini beans (or beans of choice) or 1 can of cannellini beans (or beans of choice, be sure to choose BPA-free cans)
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 2 cups of spinach, kale, or any other leafy green
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 droppers NDF® or NDF Plus®
- 1-2 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Saute onions in olive oil in a soup pot or deep saucepan for 5 minutes or until translucent. Add garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add tomatoes, beans, carrots, thyme, and oregano, stir together and cover. Cook on medium-low until carrots are tender, around 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat, add in NDF® or NDF Plus® and stir in spinach (or greens of your choice) until wilted.
Can be served as a side dish with animal protein or pasta. It is also filling enough to stand on its own!
Tue, Mar 08, 22 |