Chlorine… The Harmful Truth
With summer here, swimming pools expose us to large concentrations of chlorine. Swimming is the most popular recreational activity for children and teens ages 7-17.
Use Bioray's NDF® line of products to minimize chlorine in yourself and your child.
Immediate Signs of Chlorine Exposure
- Burning sensation in the nose, throat, or eyes
- Chest tightness
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Watery eyes
Minimize the Effects of Chlorine
To minimize the effects chlorine can have on you and your child we recommend taking
- 3 – 5 drops of NDF® or NDF Plus® or 1/2 a dropper of NDF Focus® or Primary Detox™ in clean water before swimming and/or immediately after swimming.
- Our research has shown NDF® & NDF Plus® bind to free chlorine additive, the specific type used for spas and swimming pools.
- After NDF® or NDF Plus®* is added to chlorinated water the chlorine can no longer be detected using a conventional ‘free chlorine’ specific dipstick.
NDF® & NDF Plus® are effective in the removal of organochlorines (chlorine) toxicities. The method of action in NDF® & NDF Plus® is achieved through their ion exchange resin activity, micronized chlorella cell wall constituents that bind to chemicals.
*NDF and NDF Plus are primary ingredients in NDF Focus and Primary Detox.
Chlorine vs. NDF/NDF Plus Test:
125 grams of chlorine in ½ Liter of Reverse Osmosis water = 10 ppm chlorine was measured
After adding 3 ml of NDF/NDF Plus = 1 ppm chlorine
After adding 3.5 ml of NDF/NDF Plus = <0.5 ppm chlorine
A half-liter of reverse osmosis water with 125 grams of the same chlorine pool/spa granules was allowed to sit for the same amount of time (9:49 minutes) as the tests above; then measured for free chlorine. The control water contained the same amount, 10 ppm of chlorine showing that it did not evaporate. NDF® & NDF Plus® had a measurable and positive effect decreasing free chlorine.
Keep the swimming in. Take the toxins out!
Tue, Mar 23, 21 |