Chlorine…The Harmful Truth
With summer here, swimming pools expose us to large concentrations of chlorine. Swimming is the most popular recreational activity for children and teens ages 7-17 years old. Adults love it too.
Using Liver Life® and NDF® you can minimize chlorine in yourself and your child.
Immediate Signs of Chlorine Exposure
- Burning sensation in the nose, throat, or eyes
- Chest tightness
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Watery eyes eyes
Minimize the Effects of Chlorine
To minimize the effects chlorine can have, we recommend
For children with minor imbalances:
- NDF Focus®, 1 ml per 50 lbs., to bind and remove chlorine mixed with NDF Calm®, 1 ml per 50 lbs., in clean water before or immediately after swimming.
For children with significant imbalances:
- NDF®, 6 drops per 50 lbs., to bind and remove chlorine mixed with Liver Life®, 6 drops per 50 lbs., in clean water before or immediately after swimming. *Use NDF Plus® if child has difficulty assimilating food/meals or need daily naps.
For adults with normal constitution:
- NDF®, 13-26 drops per 100-150 lbs., to bind and remove chlorine mixed with Liver Life®, 13-26 drops per 100-150 lbs., in clean water before or immediately after swimming. Use NDF Plus® if you difficulty assimilating food/meals or need daily naps.
- Our research has shown NDF® bind to free chlorine additive, the specific type used for spas and swimming pools.
- After NDF® is added to chlorinated water the chlorine can no longer be detected using a conventional ‘free chlorine’ specific dipstick.
NDF® & NDF Plus® are effective in the removal of organochlorines (chlorine) toxicities. The method of action in NDF® & NDF Plus® is achieved through their ion exchange resin activity, micronized chlorella cell wall constituents that bind to chemicals. *
Chlorine vs. NDF Test:
Adding NDF to Chlorine Granules bound to 100% of chlorine making it inert with no measurable amount of chlorine in the water in under 10 minutes.
- 125 grams of chlorine in ½ Liter of Reverse Osmosis water = 10 ppm chlorine was measured.
- After adding 3 ml of NDF® = 1 ppm chlorine
- After adding 3.5 ml of NDF® = <0.5 ppm chlorine
A half-liter of reverse osmosis water with 125 grams of the same chlorine pool/spa granules was allowed to sit for the same amount of time (9:49 minutes) as the tests above; then measured for free chlorine. The control water contained the same amount, 10 ppm of chlorine showing that it did not evaporate. NDF® had a measurable and positive effect decreasing free chlorine.
Keep the swimming in. Take the toxins out!
Mon, Jun 20, 22 |