#7: Tolerating Detoxification Agents
45 Day Total Body Detox 2022
By Stephanie Ray, BCN, CNHP
We are all electrical beings. When heavy metals are present, they disturb how energy travels through our bodies. The cells in a heavy metal and chemical toxic body are similar to a low battery, unable to hold a charge or maintain healthy cellular function.
When an individual has a "Low Battery Focus" (LBF), they experience assimilation issues due to environmental pollution depleting the cell's ability to respond to other cells and utilize food and supplements appropriately. Detoxing heavy metals and chemicals is slow and painful. There is a way to increase the cell's energy to support detoxification.
How Do You Know If You Have a Low Battery Focus?
Individuals who have a “Low Battery Focus” may have the following:
- Need a nap daily
- Indigestion after eating
- Intolerance to perfumes
- Sensitivity to electrical equipment
Unfortunately, it is impossible to avoid exposure to heavy metals today. They are found in abundance in products we use, touch, breathe in, and ingest every day:
Sources of Environmental Toxins
- Preservatives in vaccinations
- Silver amalgam fillings (50% mercury)
- Water supply
- Personal care products like antiperspirant
- Garden fertilizers
- House paints
- Light bulbs
- Fire retardants on our children's pajamas
Those with a “Low Battery Focus” have a limited ability to remove toxins and need to support the body with additional fermented foods and herbs that bring cellular energy up.
NDF Plus® removes heavy metals and other toxins in those with a “Low Battery Focus”. NDF Plus® provides extracellular support with specific medicinal mushrooms and herbs that are fermented to give the following health benefits:
- Improved ability to detox*
- Increased vitality, energy, and focus*
- Decrease in brain fog*
- Improved tolerance of environment*
- Removal of toxic metals including lead, mercury, arsenic, uranium, thallium, cadmium, antimony, and aluminum*
- Removal of chemicals and pesticides including lindane, dioxin, BPA, phthalates and chlorine*
- Balancing of essential nutrients as it contains naturally occurring amino acids, vitamins and minerals*
- Elimination of excessive histamine response*
- Balanced cell life due to its antioxidant and free-radical scavenger properties as well as its naturally occurring fulvic acid*
Support Detox with Movement
In addition to benefits like healthy cardiovascular function, healthy bone density, strength, flexibility, and joint mobilization, exercise also increases blood and lymph circulation. Blood and lymphatic fluids distribute essential nutrients to cells and remove metabolic waste and other toxic substances from them.
One of the biggest benefits of exercise is the reduction of excess body fat. The body stores toxins in fat. Reducing these fat deposits during a detox protocol inherently reduces toxin levels in your body. Any type of aerobic exercise that gets your whole body moving and your body fluids circulating at an increased rate will benefit you. Exercising just 30 minutes a day, three times a week is all it takes to make a significant impact.
Support detoxification by choosing foods that support the detoxification process:
- Cilantro, parsley, and other herbs
- Wild blueberries
- Lemon and lime
- Green tea
- Flax and chia seeds
- Fermented foods
Foods to avoid:
- Fish, especially larger fish, and farmed fish
- Non-organic foods
Cleansing Green Tea
- 1 organic green tea lose or in a bag
- 1 t honey
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- 3 - 4 mint leaves, torn
- 1/2 t grated ginger
- 6 drops of NDF Plus®
Add all ingredients to a mug, pour in 8 - 10 oz hot water and stir. Leave tea to steep 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
Mon, Feb 14, 22 |