Summer Fun Detox & Immunity Pops!
3 easy recipes to keep cool & support organ function
CytoFlora® Lemonade Raspberry Pops
Soup up the immunity engines with this tasty ice pop
1. Pour thawed lemonade concentrate into a large pitcher.
2. Add CytoFlora®, lemon-lime soda/club soda, and stir to combine.
3. Sprinkle some raspberries into each popsicle mold, and pour in the lemonade mixture.
4. Leave about a ¼" of room from the top of the molds, to allow for expansion when freezing.
5. Place the lid on popsicle molds and insert sticks.
6. Place popsicle molds in the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
The number of popsicles will depend on your mold. Any leftover lemonade can be used for drinking or frozen into ice cubes for other drinks.
NDF Happy® Blueberry Chia Seed Pops
Protein, healthy omegas and anti-sugar craving NDF Happy® keep us balanced
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl or jar with a pourable spout, mix together the NDF Happy®, coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice and chia seeds. Whisk together until completely combined.
2. Place in the fridge for about 20 minutes to give time for the chia seeds to gel up.
3. When you're ready place a few berries at the bottom of the popsicle mold. Pour the coconut milk mixture into the mold, filling about 2/3 of the way full.
4. Carefully add the rest of your berries to the popsicles mold until the molds are almost full, leave ¼" room at the top to allow for expansion.
5. Add the popsicle sticks, cover and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or until completely frozen.
NDF Focus® Strawberry Peach Pops
Perk up the mind and body
1. Puree the strawberries, peaches, maple syrup, NDF Focus®, water, lemon juice, and 1 cup of water in a blender.
2. Into each popsicle mold, pour in the pureed fruit mixture.
3. Leave about a ¼" of room from the top of the molds, to allow for expansion when freezing.
4. Place the lid on popsicle molds and insert sticks.
5. Place popsicle molds in the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Tue, Mar 23, 21 |